LoveHate Bespoke Jewellery Agreement
- I agree to the quoted price as stated above for the LoveHate bespoke piece I have commissioned.
- I understand that after a fully bespoke piece is created, there are no returns accepted.
- Changes made after or during the creation of the piece will incur charge, changes may be made to the design before a deposit is paid.
- I agree to pay a 50% upfront deposit, after which the piece will go into production.
- I understand that LoveHate will not begin any work until the deposit is received.
- I understand the time frame in which the piece will be finished but acknowledge that due to the nature of the work, some delays may occur.
- I understand that my bespoke LoveHate piece will not be released until the full balance is paid.
Supplied Gemstone Agreement:
- I understand that old gemstones may be brittle, unstable, have inclusions or other wear that LoveHate cannot appraise.
- I accept that though LoveHate will take all care to preserve the safety of the stone, LoveHate is not responsible for any chips, cracks or breakages that may incur in working with a supplied stone.
- By engaging the services of LoveHate which involve heirloom, vintage or in any way supplied stones, I understand that it is not the responsibility of LoveHate to reimburse for value, sentimental or otherwise, should damages occur.
Proposal and Gift Ring Agreement
- If you are purchasing a ring for a proposal or gift we do not accept any return if it is a fully bespoke piece, or if it has been resized for you
- If you have ordered a LoveHate ring in a standard size, we will accept exchanges within 21 days of receipt, provided the ring has not been worn and is in its original packaging
By processing your deposit you accept the terms of this agreement.